“The hit (television) series “Extreme RVs” is casting for its 4th season of jaw-dropping recreational vehicles,” states BCII (Brentwood Communications International Inc.) an international entertainment company located in southern California.
“We are seeking owners and builders of the coolest, most unique motorhomes, trailers and campers on the planet to be featured on the show.” BCII has produced more than 1,250 hours of programming during its 20-year history.
“Do you or someone you know have an ultimate, unique, extreme camper/trailer/RV with a great story behind it?” inquires BCII. “Whether it’s historical in nature, a badass custom off-road, a vintage makeover or something else unique. We would like to feature your vehicle and story.”
Send BCII the following information:
- Contact info for the owner/builder of the vehicle
- Theme/purpose for the RV
- City, State the vehicle resides in
- A list of the vehicle’s 15 most unique/custom features (*only list features that are in working order)
- Up to five (5) Exterior photos of the vehicle in its current condition
- Up to eight (8) Interior photos of the vehicle in its current condition
- A recent picture of the owner(s)
- A two (2) paragraph bio of the owner/builder and the vehicle include info like:
– what you do for a living
– why you have this insane vehicle
– your hobbies
– your background
– what your family and friends think of the vehicle
– build story of the vehicle
Please send all casting applications to: Cynthia@bciitv.com and write “Extreme RVs Casting Submission” in the subject line.
For a demo reel of ‘Extreme RVs’, click here.
Photos source: BCIITV.com