Another edition of RV Travel newsletter has hit the inbox

Share

Among other articles relevant to RVers, this week’s edition of RVTravel newsletter reports on how deadly important it is to be certain that all RV – shore power connections are properly grounded.

A Muncie, Ind., teenager died recently as the result of being electrocuted after he stepped barefoot “from the wet ground onto the camper’s metal step.”

“Because this is such an important issue,” writes editor Chuck Woodbury, “we will republish Mike Sokol’s 12-part series, ‘Understanding RV Electricity.’ Read the first installment of the ‘No Shock Zone’ by clicking here. The others will follow in the weeks to come.”

Image: RVTravel.com

Share
More from Julianne G Crane

Pancho Villa State Park near border with Old Mexico

Share Tweet We first camped at Pancho Villa State Park in Columbus,...
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *