For the fifth time (out of ten snowbird seasons), we have nestled for several weeks on the Coastal Bend of Texas
Once again we selected the Sandollar (Resort) RV Park in Fulton-Rockport. It sits in a grove of live oaks on Aransas Bay.
Jimmy and I keep returning to this area and the Sandollar for several reasons:
– It is within a three-hour driving distance of family in Houston.
– We are comfortable with the funkiness of the Sandollar and Rockport-Fulton.
– The RV park sits within 100 feet of a fishing pier and an easy bicycling route along the bay.
– We love reconnecting with all RV snowbirds we have met in previous visits.
– And, of course meeting new people and making new friends.
The Sandollar RV Park features:
109 full hook-up sites
Two pools and a sun deck
30/50 amp service
Pull-thru and back-in sites
Cable TV, WiFi
Bathhouse with restrooms and hot showers
For details call: 877.463-4747
— Text and photos by Julianne G. Crane