Camper Blue Book Value is a Web site to visit when looking for general advice about the value of used RVs, with links to other sites.
On a recent posting about Coleman camping trailers, the following checklist was provided when shopping for a used unit:
- What is the condition of the awning fabric of the camper
- What is the condition of the tires of the camper
- What is the condition of the hitch, electrical system, and plumbing of the camper
- What is the overall condition of the body and frame, doors, and cabinets of the camper
- What is the condition of the flooring of the camper
- Is there any rust or evidence of water leaks
- Does the owner have the clear title to transfer the camper
- What is the condition of the mattresses and cushions
- What is the condition of the heater, AC, water heater, stove, sink
- Is there an awning attachment – if so the condition
Read the complete article here.
Also check out Russ and Tina DeMais’ informative article “Pop-Trailer ‘Canvas’ Care.”
Nice of you to visit again! The coleman pop ups are some of my favorites. I’m traveling and camping on the Russian River in California right now and just wrote a new post about the Keystone camper slide out.
Hope all’s well with you!
The blog author