Kate Ryan of WTOP Radio in Washington, D.C., reported on finding a number of campgrounds in Prince George’s to Prince William counties with RV spaces still available.
“Many parks stay open year-round, and are seeing more business for Inauguration Week,” says Ryan.
Here is more information on campgrounds in the area:
* Bull Run Regional Park – Centreville, Va. (703) 631-0550.
* Pohick Bay Regional Park – Lorton, Va. (703) 339-6104.
* Little Bennett Regional Park – Clarksburg, Md. (301)-972-9222.
Electric sites are available for $31 a night with a 3-night minimum required.
* Prince William Travel Trailer Village – (703) 221-2474.
* Burke Lake Park – Fairfax Station, Va. (703)-323-6600.
Prices range from $15 to $25 a night.
* Lake Fairfax Park – Reston, Va. (703)-471-5415.
Prices range from $15 to $42 a night.
Click here for full article.