This is the last of four posts on Casino Camping.
For more information on Casino Camping … start here:
– “Casino Camping: Guide to RV-Friendly Campgrounds,” by Jane Kenny, (Roundabout Publications, 8th Edition, 2017, 264 pages). The paperback offers information on casinos with campgrounds or free overnight parking. Available through Amazon.
– “American Casino Guide,” by Steve Bourie, (Casino Vacations Press, 2018-edition, 480 pages). Provides information on more than 750 U.S. casinos and riverboats in 41 states. It lists which casinos have RV parks and whether or not the casino will allow an RV to park overnight for free in the parking lot.
– Our Favorite Casinos website lists USA casinos with full service RV Parking sites and campgrounds. Most casinos offer free shuttle service between the campsite and casino facility.
– Casino Camper website features an online map of USA and Canada of RV friendly casinos.
– AAA Tour Books for different states list locations of casinos, along with hours and telephone numbers, but little else. Free to AAA members.
If you missed other posts on Casino Camping, click here.